100 Double Unders
40 Push Press (95/65)
80 Double Unders
30 Push Press (95/65)
60 Double Unders
20 Push Press (95/65)
40 Double Unders
10 Push Press (95/65)
20 Double Unders
What is CrossFit?
- CrossFit is a strength and conditioning program based on constantly varied functional movements executed at a high intensity.
- CrossFit is a system that promotes fitness required in life. From the soccer mom carrying kids and groceries, to the firefighter packing hose up the stairs and putting out a fire, CrossFit is the best program to develop the kind of fitness that you and everybody else needs.
- CrossFit uses basic gymnastics skills combined with Olympic lifting, jumping, and throwing to provide you with the best proven way to decrease body fat and increase muscular strength, flexibility, stamina, and cardio vascular capacity.
Why CrossFit is So Effective?
- Hard work gets the job done. There are no magic pills or fancy machines here. The movements performed are elemental for life and the workouts push you to your limits of ability, allowing you to increase your fitness and reach your goals.
- CrossFit workouts are designed for everyone. We scale intensity and load to fit anyone, we don’t alter the program. This system works for elderly individuals with heart disease as well as for police and fire academies, military and special operations teams.
- It is safe. The movements are necessary for life, not isolation movements that you would only perform on a machine at the gym. We have trainers at every class, ensuring your technique and safety.
- It is FUN! Being in a group setting helps you in several ways. The comradery shared with fellow CrossFitters is a powerful tool in helping you achieve your fitness goals. Classmates help to keep you accountable and encourage you. Also, everyday is different. Because CrossFit is constantly varied, you never do the same routine. This keeps your workouts fresh and exciting!
CrossFit Kids is an exciting new addition to our CrossFit program. CrossFit Kids workouts consist of constantly varied, functional movements that deliver a fitness that is broad, inclusive and general and scaleable for any participant at any level.
What Does this mean ?
This means that, for the most part, no two workouts are the same, so kids and teens never get bored and the novelty of each workout keeps them excited about participating.
The functional movements involve exercises that are fundamental to all things that kids need to do when they play-pull, push, run, throw, climb, lift and jump. All of the movements are taught safely and effectively under the close supervision of thoroughly trained CrossFit Kids Trainers. (www.crossfitkids.com)
So kids are doing what adults are doing in regular CrossFit classes scaled down to their level. We offer CF KIDS classes Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday @ 3:45pm. Each class is 45 minutes long and taught by a certified CrossFit Kids Trainer. Cost of the program is $50 per month for the first child and the second child is 20% off. We always welcome your child coming and trying a class for FREE. Call 406.672.7580 for more information.
Like Us on Facebook!